Anyway, here is my Lazada Philippines buying experience...
I'm one of those people who are so lazy to drink water. I've been meaning to change that but the fact that we don't have a refrigerator yet to keep cold water just pushes me away even more from drinking water. We are still in the process of saving money to buy a decent ref but the hot weather lately forced me to look for a cheaper alternative of having cold water available all the time in the house.
I found that cheap and convenient option with the Hanabishi water dispenser at Lazada Philippines. Little did I know that my nightmare will begin as soon as I hit the PAY NOW button.
I ordered and paid for the Hanabishi Water Dispenser Table Top and Kyowa Sandwich Toaster last week, May 30, 2012. I paid via Gcash and waited for them to email me my order confirmation. Unfortunately, despite contacting them via their Facebook page and also through their hotline, no email confirmation came. So I said to myself that I'll be giving them until next week for my order to arrive.
When my order arrived today, June 11, 2012, only one item was delivered--which was the Hanabishi Water Dispenser. I called them to ask where the other item was and they told me that they don't do combined shipping. The other item will arrive separately on a different day. Okay, I said. The first item arrived today (Monday) and I placed my order Wednesday last week. So it was actually delivered earlier than I expected. I live outside Manila and it should take 5-10 business days for my order to arrive according to their website. I was still lucky, I thought. I'll just wait for the toaster to be delivered this week.
![]() |
| This is how it looked like when it arrived. Winner sa packaging--NOT! |
![]() |
| When you see it, you'll shit bricks! |
But upon inspecting this Hanabishi water dispenser that they sent me, I realized that the one I got didn't have a COLD function. I immediately panicked and thought that I must've ordered the wrong item because I intended to order a water dispenser with a cold function and I remember that that was what I read on the product page that's why I ordered it.
![]() |
| Where the hell is the COLD WATER FUNCTION??? |
I decided to check my order again on my Lazada account and realized that the product information and product pictures they provided for this item WERE NOT the correct details for this specific model! The Hanabishi HTTWD-100 DOES NOT have a cold water function. The Hanabishi HTTWD-200 does! It became clear to me that the product details they provided on their site for the Hanabishi HTTWD-100 model was from the Hanabishi HTTWD-200 model!
![]() |
| Product details from their site... |
![]() |
| Product description which clearly states that it has a cold water function. |
![]() |
| THIS IS WHAT I PAID FOR, LAZADA! |
![]() |
| AND THIS IS WHAT YOU SENT ME?! GRRR! |
I'm so pissed right now that I don't even want to go through the stupid process of sending the item back to them and wait forever for them to process a return/exchange for this item. Yung email confirmation ko nga, ni hindi nila maipadala, via email na lang yun ha, paano pa yung pag-process ng return/exchange ng item?!
I'm an online freelancer and I also have a lot of experience in product pages uploads/updates for various online shops kaya alam ko na bago nyo ilagay sa website nyo ang product details ng isang product, nire-research yan dapat maigi. Don't tell me that that's what the manufacturer sent you kasi may UPC at product model yan na unique for every item. Ang mali ko lang talaga I relied solely on the information and photos on your site because I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE A LEGIT ONLINE SHOPPING SITE AND YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING. Sobrang mali pala ako.
UPDATE: Someone from Lazada called me earlier and they promised to send me the item that I was expecting to receive. They told me that they'd be sending the Hanabishi Water Dispenser with Cold Water function which is 'more expensive' together with my undelivered order. I was also told that I don't need to send back the wrong item that I received earlier today, I can keep it for free na daw.
I'm just glad that they are quick to address this kind of concern. I'll just wait for the items to arrive and write an update again about this.
FINAL UPDATE: Sorry I was too busy to post an update about what happened with this story. Ang pinagtapusan, they sent me the correct item BUT they changed their mind on giving me the wrong item they sent me. They took it back. Wala namang problema sa 'kin kung binawi nila. Sana lang hindi na nila sinabi na bibigay na nila yung wrong item for free kasi sila din yung lumabas na katawa-tawa in the end.
I appreciate all the comments this post has received--good or bad. At least, irate Lazada customers' voices are heard here. I haven't deleted a single comment ever since I posted this blogpost, even those who seemed to think that I'm out to destroy Lazada (which is funny). Anyway, congrats sa mga may good feedback for Lazada. Apparently, not all of us were as lucky as you are.







309 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 309 Newer› Newest»boom anong klaseng lazoda yan
langya fail agad, boycott na yan. mabuti pang magpunta sa mall at least siguro ang mabibili mo, walang hassle.
Good morning, seniorita. Thanks for your feedback and we are truly sorry you had to experience this. As noted in your update, Customer Service is addressing this and we'll continue following up on this.
Please don't hesitate to DM @lazadaph or my Twitter account @joeyalarilla if you have any concerns.
Thanks for buying from Lazada and have a great day!
Ang dami na talaga reklamo ng bwisit na yan!! I had the same experience! I ordered canon selphy printer with Battery Pack and Bluetooth adapter. It was delivered after two weeks....langya, wala ung Battery pack and Bluetooth adapter!!! after 2 long weeks of PM with their FB account and malaking bill ko telephone kakatawag sa walang kwenta nilang Hotline, anh sabi nung Nathan idedeliver na daw next week...then wait ako ulet, dumating ung time, sbi nya wait nyo lng po, idedeliver na today! at exactly 5PM at ptapos nnmn ang araw, tumawag ulet ako to confirm, ang sabi ulet nung NATHAN, wala daw darating na item kse hindi daw tlga included sa package ung accesories...My Godness!!! Puro sila mapag gawa ng Reason pra lng matahimik ang mga ngrereklamo sa knila!! Today meron pa ako 4 items na hinihintay na more than 2 weeks na rin kahit update man lang hindi sila ngbibigay!!!!WALA TALAGNG KWENTA!!!PROMISE HULING ORDER KO NA YUN
Biggest Online Shopping daw in the Phils...HAHAHA...BIGGEST LIAR SHOPPING OF THE PHILIPPINES KA NYO!!! PUNYETA KAYO!!!
ung packaging din sobrang brutal...mine arrived after 2 weeks. di man lang binalot ng maayos..puro scotch tapes ng LBC tuloy ung harap, Sira na ung box...YUCK ang serbisyo! They are selling items not actually on hand, or no idea kung available or not...so aabot tlga ng weeks bago madeliver, worse, bka hindi madeliver kse wlang stock ung source nila. refund process in weeks din..KADIRING SITE YAN
wag na lang bumili sa mga online store. purchased 30T worth of item from ensogo philippines and they are already black listed with the vendor. now we dont know if we can refund the 30T. cleverbuy, metrodeal pareparehas lang mga yan
lhat cla manloloko...NATHAN, RHEA, MONIQUE, ANNA, AT MARAMI PA CLA...
ask ko lng kc nag order q yesterday june 14 pero di ko p nmn hinuhulog un pera kc un voucher n send nila skin invalid kya ngbigay cl ng panibago eh tpos ko ng iorder kya nag massage cl na ttwagn nila q regrding don s voucher cguro pra mabago un total ng bbyran q kya lng para tuloy q nag isip kc dito nga s nabasa ko pwedi pa ba na hindi q ituloy un inorder ko kc nklgay nmn don pag di ko binyaran automtic cancel na un order ko ,hindi ba maccra nme kc nag order q tpos di ko itutuloy ...7+ kc babayaran q medyo malaki rin
@Anonymous you can send a cancellation request at https://www.facebook.com/LazadaPH
hi, good for you.. got both unit :)
you can sell the other one through ebay :)
I purchased from these idiots and I haven't received 1 order confirmation. NOTHING and its been over a week. This company is a joke. Send me an email if you can help me. I paid in full using "Dragonpay" and haven't heard nothing back from the idiots in question. cleanocean77 @ gmail.com
I purchased from Lazada, but received the wrong item. I refused to accept it. They promised to send the correct item. After two weeks, I have not received the item. Their customer service is giving me a turnaround. What is more, the item they advertised is no longer on their website.
@cleanocean
if your order is to be delivered to a provincial address, it takes 5-10 working days for it to be shipped.
mga putang ina nyo!
@anonymous (06-26)
what was the feedback from customer@lazada.com.ph? are there regular updates and have you received the replacement?
@anonymous (June 13, 2012 4:21 PM) re: packaging, there's always room for improvement. have you tried ordering again? was there anything wrong with the item besides the packaging?
@anonymous (June 14, 2012 9:04 AM and June 28, 2012 10:29 AM) Peace! anong nangyari?
Hi,
It's clear that lazada had an issue with the prodcut page specifications. What's right was the Price, you couldn't get a water dispenser with hot and cold function @ that prince P864.
Well, if its too good to be true then its probably is.. :)
Regards,
I had also a bad experience with Lazada Philippines. It was an experience between me and a certain costumer service attendant named Kevin. Because Lazada offered a Cash on Delivery payment to any of these location “Metro Manila, Bacolod, Iloilo, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, Tacloban and Ormoc” so I ordered an item last July 9 at around 7am and chose the COD payment method. I was excited and expected that my order will be delivered on July 14 but luckily a prompt email from Kevin stating “We are sending you an email to inform you that your order with order number (my order # here) was cancelled. Unfortunately, Cash On Delivery is only available to locations within Metro Manila. If you would like to re-order, please visit our website and choose another mode of payment convenient to you.” * copy pasted from the email received with ticket #7419. To my dismay I emailed him saying that payment method is already offered before I ordered. On July 10, Kevin emailed back to me and say “We really apologized for the confusion. As of today we open the option of making COD payment for those selected cities in the country like Bacolod, Davao, Cebu, Ilo-ilo, Tacloban, Ormor and Cagayan de Oro. If you want you can re process the order with the same procedure of payment and we will make sure that were going to prioritize your transaction with us. *copy and pasted the email received. I don’t know what really happened, Kevin is confused with the company service his working with he might be new to the company or untrained personnel. Well, to make the story I didn’t made another order. I was frustrated and I thought I wanted to cancel my Lazada account. To the blog owner, Thanks for this another Lazada Philippines Services review it will shout to the world what Lazada Philipiines is. Thank you to those Lazada service attendant who replied here. Im thinking I will make my own Lazada story posted on my mere blog.
Speaking of complain, mine is simple but so effin irritating. I've been UNSUBSCRIBING to their email list for the NTH time for some twisted possessive/obsessive reason, they seem to can't let me go. I still keep receiving emails from them even though I've been contacting their customer service (that SUCKS A LOT!) but I really feel like I'm having possessive and obsessive relationship with them.
Sorry blogger, I know your concern is more of your product experience but I just can't help not get so effin pissed about their STUPID emails.
Thanks for the heads up, bibili pa sana ako ng 42" TV, fridge , white goods para sa mga magulang ko.
kung ang money saved ay pupunta rin lang sa phone bills sa kakatawag sa customer service, sakit sa ulo at pangangamba na mali/hindi darating ang items, wag na lang.
Naku gusto ko pa naman bumili ng barbie dolls.
Hay nku kka stress tlga lazada! Sobrang stress lng aabutin nyo wag n kyo umorder ever!! Khit mas mhal ng konti s mall, dun n lng at least pgbayad mo hawak mo n agd item, hindi ung ma scam kpa! So far lazada lng nmn ako me bad experience, sulit and ebay sellers n nka transact q all are ok.
he.he only in the Philippiness talaga . Ibig sabihin mas bubu pa pala mga lazada dyan.
too late to read this site i already made my order, hopefully they can deliver.
naku muntikan narin ako napabili.. hayy thanks sa post mo
hay naku, i was about to make orders pa naman to their site. glad you posted about this issue.
Thanks for this for this review. I was about to buy lenovo s60. hehehe... i've changed my mind baka stress lang din ang aabutin ko.
maraming salamat sa information, dna ako bibili kung problema lang ang aabutin..
buti na lang binasa ko muna to...bibili pa nman sana ako ng digicam..tsk tsk tsk
hindi naman lahat kasi nakabili ako sa kanila okey naman...ganun talaga minsan may mali...nobody perfect...sana huwag kayong maghusga agad... mura pa naman sa kanila at sa ka door to door pa.
DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA! Lazada is financially broke. To give you proof: They laid off 40% of their workforce last August 31. And they are planning to retrench more employees. Their main reason: FINANCIAL. This means that the company will close down anytime soon. So what will happen to your hard earned money should they close down? Do not buy from Lazada!
thanks for the info
Me, I have an excellent experience with lazada. Sorry, on line shopping is not really meant for you Dear.
Thank you all!!! i was enticed with the price and planning to buy several items. this is a good thing in the PH, if the authorities doesn't choose to do a thing - power of the people prevails.
mabuhay ka senioritahitana!
It should have been my 4th order with Lazada Phil . The 1st three orders (200058122/200078296/200015896) were just small items with small amounts that were succesfully delivered to my house in Manila COD. It took them 5 days or less. My 4th order with bigger amount, I have chose to use my card which is my mistake because it took them forever to process and deliver my item. Its been 15 working days and waiting since I placed my order and yet still they are still asking for my card details which I already sent them thru e-mail with confirmation (ticket #35325). I checked with my bank and the transaction was entered on the same day I placed my order. Is this a Scam?!! Now, I dont want to wait any further. I have already Cancelled my 4th order and waiting for the reversal of the charges. I'll update you guys!
ive ordered a tablet dito sa lazada.. nadeliver nmn xa after 2 days but defective ang product so i returned it the same day n nareceive ko xa..sabi s customer service 5-10 days ang replacement.. Sept 6 p nung ireturn ko ung product.. up to now di ko p rin narereceive ung replacement.. i've been calling their hotline almost everyday for follow ups at pare preho lang ang inirarason nila..kesyo ala pa ring update sa knila ang warehouse, qc.. ano ba namang serbisyo meron ang lazada?.. kahit konting update lang khit thru call or email di man lang sila nag eeffort.. ang hirap hirap pang tumawag sa hotline nila, walang sumasagot...
We had a very bad experience with Lazada PH. We ordered a tab, it was delivered after a week and upon checking, it was DEFECTIVE so we had to return it the day after. We were scared to get a replacement coz the same thing might happen again. We decided to cancel the order and requested for a REFUND. It has been over a month now and no REFUND has been given. We've been sending emails and had long distance calls to have this resolved. Every time, they just give reasons and promise callbacks and never did we receive one. Until now, we are still waiting for a REFUND and the credit card interest keeps on piling up, along with our phone bill due to the calls made to Lazada. Terrible company, terrible customer service.
LATEST UPDATE: pati yung ambassadress nila na si Anna Tan sa youtube at na goyo din nila... excited pa naman si ana to watcha Maroon 5 concert and Lazada promised a Patron ticket plus one sa lucky follower ni Ana. Ang ending? Ana got to watch half of the show lang and sa lower box lang... gosh! check her tweets! @Annatantum
nakakadismaya lang kasi wala ka na ngang pera naloko ka pa. nag order ako ng baby stuff last sept 3. until now wala parin pero nakita ko sa bank statement ko nakuha na nila yong bayad. at yong worse pa email ako ng email sa kanila pero hindi sila nag rereply. nag message sila sakin asking ng copy ng credit card ko front and back. ano pa purpos ng pag hingi nila ng copy? eh na charge na nga nila ako. till now wala akong balita sa order ko. sinubukan ng kapatid ko na tawagan pero none working number na ata. hayzzz nakakainis
Okay, it seems puro negative para sa Lazada here. I guess your experiences with them weren't good. However, I have also noticed a lot of people talking smack about them or spreading rumors. Lazada is not bankrupt - http://ph.news.yahoo.com/official-j-p-morgan-invests-172035664.html read this.
Secondly, I have ordered from them several times and they have delivered as expected. There were times that it took awhile before the item arrived, but that happens a lot when it comes to e-commerce sites, especially one that is pretty much new in PH operations. Anyway, my experience with them has been satisfactory. However, I do not doubt that some of you, including the blogger, had bad experiences. Please be reminded that this is birth pains on any new start up (yes, Lazada PH is considered a startup even though Lazada international has been around for a while now).
Just to make things clear - Lazada is not some type of scam and is not going bankrupt or losing money. It is unfair for all of you to judge this business just by a few bad reviews. Companies always make mistakes. For as long as they are willing to rectify it, they are good in my book.
As a final note, if you do receive a defective item from them, that is not their fault. That is the manufacturer's fault. Remember, Lazada sells and ships them as is, without testing or opening it.
Just my two cents and just to be fair with them.
lazada philippines sucks! i ordered a 4g flashdrive and arrived after 2weeks, but when i open the package i noticed that its different from the one posted in their website,, imitation/fake yung knilang products... ayoko na sau lazada i hate you!
kami rin matagal na yung order namin hindi pa dumadating..sana nakita nah namin yung post nah ito bago kami nag order..sana e post mo ito sa bayan mo ipatrol mo para ma aksyonan nah ito..
waaaaah.. thanks to this info..
i was planning to buy something na sana...
but as i was checking for reviews ..
i saw your blog..
thank God..
Wish ko lang dumating na yung order ko last September 21, 2012, first time ko pa naman mag-order sa kanila since sa kanila lang meron nun hinahanap ko. I called yesterday sa CS nila in-process pa raw 5-10 days processing goodness. Mabilis pa Ebay and other independent on-line seller. Yung CS rep nila sounds like aanga-anga. Sana naman improve nila service nila or else wala tatangkilik sa kanila. Tsk tsk tsk
Just an update!
I'd say Lazada Philippines Customer Service is improving! I got a call today from CS kevin regarding the reversal of charges(refund) already done to my credit card! Keep it up and you'll earn back the trust of your customers!
I purchase a swing single seater last Aug 23, 2012 and it was deliver last aug 28, 2012 and right away I email the customer service and call them the next day advising them that there's a part of an item that is missing then after that they advise me to return it to the nearest LBC in our area then I returned it last Sept 06, 2012 then after 3 weeks and that is today Sept 27, 2012 they deliver a mini plane ride-on.. how does it happen? after waiting for 3 weeks your going to replace it with other item? not the item that I purchased? i talk to there CSR many times but they could not give me a concrete explanation about what has happened. I've talked to... different agents and they also kept on promising to call me back but they didn't doing that.. This is my first time to purchase from this company and they really gave me a very bad impression..
thanks sa blogger planing to order sana sa lazada ng tablet pro bka sakit lng ng ulo ang abotin q,.so hindi nlang siguro..
ang ma buti pa, pag nag order kayo, COD nlng..para sa hndi applicable na mg COD, wag na kayong mg attempt na bumili..COD para atleast, before ka ng bayad, ma checheck mo yung item pag dating niya..kung mei defective, return-replace..kung wala , good for you..ganun lng ka simple..
i ordered a tab last august.at first hirap magopen ng gadget to think that maybe the battery is not fully charge.but after a few more days ganun pa rin it takes me time to open it.and then untill today d na tlaga ngoopen. then i notice on their website the one that posted there and the one they delivered to me is different.the item i recieved is fake/imitation.nage-mail na me sa costumer service nila untill now i got no reply.
Thanks for the infos. Mgoopen ako ng resto at nakapili n ako ng items na dapat ko oorderin. As in madami at may mga malalaking appliances. Now that i read ur blog e mgtyaga n lng ako mgpunta ng manila. D2 kc ako sa pangasinan. Akala k dn okay sila kasi sa party pilipinas madalas sila iadvertise.
I was planning to buy an iPhone 4S from their shop after seeing the 22% discount off! but after reading this post...NEVERMIND.
I order a tab for 10K, after 10 days of jerking me off, that it was already shipped, all of the sudden I got an email that it was out of stock and I will be getting a refund. Of course I haven't seen it yet. These people are are complete Scam...
ako naman. i ordered using my credit card, i made two orders saturday yon. nadeliver na nila ng Tuesday kaagad. kaso ang problema isang item lang demiliver. yong isa order ko nadeliver din naman kaso isang lingo ring akong tawag ng tawa sa kanila & email.
Kakabadtrip lang yong sa email nila automatic reply. Di mo alam kung yong follow-up mo ay natugunan nila.
infareness to lazada, for me their service is satisfactory although there were times na medyo delayed pero sa tingin q dun sa delivery man na nila ung matagal kung minsan............and everytime I purchased at Lazada it's always cash on delivery
I PURCHASED A BRAZILEA SLIP-ON, AS SIMPLE AS THAT BUT THEY SENT THE WRONG SIZE, HOW WOULD I BE ABLE TO WEAR IT ASAP!WHEN IT COMES TO PURCHASING AND RECEIVING THE MONEY THEY'RE QUICK TO REPLY THROUGH E-MAIL BUT AFTER TELLING THEM PROBLEMS ABOUT THE DELIVERED PRODUCT/S, THEY'LL TREAT YOU LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS OUT OF ANGER! I'M NEVER GONNA SHOP AGAIN WHEN IT SAYS COMING FROM LAZADA'S PHILS. CASH-ON DELIVERY...AND I DIDN'T EVEN EXPERIENCE CASH-ON DELIVERY,I HAD TO MAKE PAYMENTS FEW DAYS AHEAD BEFORE THEY'LL BE ABLE TO SEND ME THE PRODUCT!STUPID LAZADA PHILS. PEOPLE BEHIND IT ARE PRICKS!
ANYONE HERE WHO KNOWS WHERE I COULD BUY BRAZILEA PRODUCTS THAT IS NOT CONNECTED WITH LAZADA PHILS.???PLEASE UPDATE ME!THANKS A LOT!
Horrible shopping experience with Lazada PH!
Last September 12, I purchased one of their tablets through credit card which is a Haipad A13 Android tablet valued at ₱ 4,189.00 which is set to arrive somewhere between 13th-18th. Unfortunately, the processing requires constant follow ups coupled with their busy hotline for them to process your order.
With the item finally arrived to me at the 24th, the packaging does not have any kind of seal and a pair of cheapo earphones is missing which I'd let go.
However it didn't stopped there, the tablet's battery life is so inaccurate wherein it frequently shuts down without warning. To much of my dismay, the tablet died on me with no apparent reason with only 5 days of use where it has been stuck on a boot loop (Can't load android OS/environment). Also, the device didn't suffer any of the external forces or elements such as shock, overcharged, dropped or spilled by a liquid. Also I haven't done any modifications on the hardware nor the software.
On October 2, we shipped back the tablet with it's complete packaging through LBC costing us ₱ 210.00. Upon it's arrival on Lazada, a customer service representative called me and apologized to the inconvenience that they caused. Surprisingly the item does not have any stocks left for replacement. Our conversation ended to another deal with me ordering a Coby Kyros MID-8042 with the value of ₱ 5099.00 where I'll be paying the remaining balance of ₱ 910.00 upon delivery. The item was expected to be at my doorsteps on October 7 but to much of my avail, still no signs of the device.
Today, a Lazada customer service representative called me telling that the shipping has been called off due to miscommunication between Lazada and LBC and offered me a choice which is to pay for the full price of the item which is ₱ 5099.00 upon delivery then issue a refund for the Haipad or just do full refund. Left with no choice, I chose to do a full refund.
Seriously, if you're planning on shopping at Lazada. Think again!
I'll post updates soon!
Dave Caufield seems like you're the only one that does'nt experience the problem we've been through, by the way ,the link you've posted was'nt there anymore,you're not wrong,but maybe if you were in our shoes, you'll understand.thanks to all who posted.i ordered an item before the end of august, after 4days of waiting, i started to follow up ,some are telling me that they're waiting for confirmation from the warehouse,some are saying that the waiting period is 5 to 10 business days for outside luzon, which was fine for me , since i already knew it from their site,so i waited, on the 10th day i called again,which is not cheap, and not free, then they told me the item was out of stock, while it clearly appears on their website it's ON STOCK,lazada decided to make a refund, which they say would take 10 to 15 business days, so i waited, and again calling them for the follow up of my refund.one of them told me that my refund was done 3days after the out of stock notification.so i was confident that everything is ok.since every call was clear and understood. But today, more than half a month after the said refund. The charge is still billed on my credit card statement.so again i called, then i found out that a refund was never made.the guy told me that i have to wait 3 more days for a refund.i have seen this blog and comments a month ago, i never want to post a negative feedback for lazada, but after today, i think it's time to break my silence.will post here again after a true refund wil be made. I believe lazada is legit, but after what happen, i really lost my trust in them, all those time and money were wasted.not to mention the stress and disappointment. Experience is the best teacher. And i really have my lessons learned.
kaoorder q lng ng samsung s :( hoping na madeliver and walang defect .. update q kau !
I myself is a victim of lazada,I ordered a router and paid it through my credit card but to my dismay they did not send my order as agreed.I lost a thousand peso on that transaction.These guys are really meant to fool people and suck our hard earned money.
Water dispensers by Unlimited Water: Water dispenser proven to add Value: save Money and time by eliminating Spring water bottles in the Office.
naku buti nlng d aq npbili..s mall nlng aq bibili d p aq mg kkproblem like that..auq p nmn ng mga late responce..
my god muntik n kmi ng family ko...bibili din sna kmi ng 2 laptop and psp buti nlng nkita q 2ng site n 2 thank u so much u knw what ang laki ng naitulong mo smin thank u.....
sa LAZADA phil...nkkatakot kau...sna wla n kau maloko s mga dugyot n product nyo..so mbarassing..u knw wat karma is???
maganda lang website nila... pero yung products.... ang @#$%^&*(n!!!!
Hay nag order ako pa hanggang ngayon wala p. nag email pa skn di daw ako macontact sa number na binigay ko eh ayaw lang pla talga tumawag. 5k nawala sken. sigurado di na dadating yun. tang ina talagang buhay to kala ko nakamura na ko, mapapamura lang pala.. wag kayo oorder sa lazada, skit lng ng ulo. mga scammers..
Ang gara naman. I thought they're okay. Hindi pala. Panalo sa website, talo sa products. Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng ganyan. Hot and Warm. Shet. Hahaha. Mas maganda pa din sa mall kahit na mahal eh atleast matetest mo talaga and sure na yun yung item na bibilhin mo.
wow ah, may gana pa mag advertise ang lazada sa baba ng page na to, hahaha, kapal, plano ko pa nmn sana bumili ng ilang mga cellphone deliver sana dito sa Bulacan, wag na lang, hahaha, sa mall na lang
makaorder kaya
My friend bought me an iPhone 4s from Lazada previous Saturday. It's suppose to be delivered by today but there's still none. So I called Lazada in Manila (Im in Cebu) only to be told that my friend needs to send documentations of his credit card and ID. I do understand this policy as airlines do that, but prior to charging or accepting card payments, a declaration is being made to this effect. Lazada does not have that. I asked why we were not told of this, the customer service said an email will be sent to us. What?! After ten days of waiting all we get is an email? And until now there's no email. We will never know this if I didn't call. Not only that we were left in the dark as to what happened to our order, I am also suspected of fraud! Wait, Lazada did not contact us, Lazada already got our money for ten days without telling us of the needed documentation, they don't have a manager to speak with at their customer service, they have not returned my email inquiries... Who is fraud now? And for ten days, if the order is indeed a fraud, the bank would have called them by now and the owner of the credit card filing a complaint. I demand that Lazada ship my phone immediately without delay. They cannot compel us for a policy they never declared in the first place, and they already have our money for ten days and counting! The customer service suggested that I refund the purchase. I wanted to but that would take several transactions again to get the money back plus surcharges from the bank, not to mention interests. No, I will have my iPhone 4s which we have already paid with our money, money that is now earning interests for Lazada without delivering the product, and this shameful post is for Lazada to have for that "bogus" method of getting our money!
To get quicker assistance, make sure you CC DTI along with BTRCP, when complaining or if you want Lazada to act faster on complaints: cwd-btrcp@dti.gov.ph and dtincrlegal@yahoo.com - it worked fine for me, they immediately acted on my concern, because they got scared, because DTI/BTCRP can just cease their business license and of course Lazada wants to avoid that :)
Hi! Thanks for this post. I was actually browsing their website a couple of minutes ago. I'm desperate to buy a new washing machine but too lazy to visit the mall. When I searched for possible online shopping sites, Lazada was the one recommended by google. I was tempted because it's a no hassle online shopping site. I already selected the item that I'm going to buy and was ready to sign up for an account when for some reason, I decided to do a background check about the online site. Thank goodness I read your article before registering. I really don't want another hassle. So thanks a lot!
i did COD transaction with them.. kahit wala money nabigay stress pa rin.. dadating pa ba? o hindi? so first & last trasaction na to LAZADA.. walang kwenta
my 1st order with lazada took a month to delivered. pero nkabawi nmn sila on my last order, they process and delivered my whole order for just 2 days. for me lazada is still the cheapest and most reliable online shop in the ph. patrick ian
Ngaun lng aq nakabasana sa blog na ito, natakot n tuloy aq, kasi 1st aq nag transanct sa LAZADA on COD basis ok naman and item nila it takes only 3 days delivered after order confirmed, so ngaun meron akong item na inorder knila on COD basis parin I am confused if I would like to push through my order or not after reading this blogs..
Hi,
I'm posting this URL to my fb page, i hope it's okay. I want to warn my friends. Thanks for sharing your experience. I was planning to buy from them but thank God I found this. :)
yung lazada, bigla silang sumulpot sa internet. and they came in big, really big. then dami pala nagkakaprob. may plan pa naman ako sana buy. but just heard a friend of mine, 1 month na, di pa nya nakukuha ang item.
i saw someone posted about having problem after buying from ensogo. actually, hindi ensogo yung seller. ensogo is a marketplace. ensogo would never know until nagloko yung seller na tinanggap nila magsell under their site.
I'll share my experience with Lazada.
Nov 2 (Friday)-i ordered and paid using my credit card, immediately may email confirmation agad about my order. Sa pagkakabasa ko sa T&C nila, up to five days daw ang shipping within M.M. Nagregister din ako para maging updated din regarding sa order ko. I was checking my account pero "Processing" padin ang nakalagay sa Order Status ko.
Nov 9 (Friday)-after 7 days wala padin update sa order status ko sa website nila, nakalgay padin "Processing". E lagpas na nga ang 5 days dapat naideliver na diba.
Nov 13 (Tuesday)-I called up Lazada na and they said may delivery attempt daw nung Nov 10 which is Sat. Ang linaw naman na Office address ang delivery information na nilagay ko, bakit kaya Sabado sila nagdeliver? Tapos I put HOSPITAL as a remark, how come naghahanap ng BLDG Number ang courier nila?? I asked din the CS rep na bakit hindi nauupdate yung order status sa website, she said "Ma'am kayo lang kasi nakaka-access sa account niyo eh".. Ngek, e para saan pa ang maglagay ng order status kung di naman accessible :(... Nov 16 came, Friday, wala padin delivery.
Nov 17 (Sat)- someone texted me while doing household chores at home, nasa delivery area na daw ang Lazada delivery, ngek, I replied na Monday nalang ulit bumalik dahil walang pasok.
Nov 20 (Tues)-I called up Lazada again, may delivery attempt daw nung Nov 19, e wala naman napunta dito sa office, kung merun man, y not text me? anung silbi ng contact number sa waybill kung di naman pala useful? I requested sa Lazada CS na baka pwede advisan ang courier to deliver Mon-Fri. OO daw. Nakakataas ng dugo tuwing nagchechek ako ng waybill number sa LBC, di ko alam kung saan ang lapse dito, kung sa Lazada ba o LBC, partners sila e so dapat coordinated sila kahit saan. Dumating at nabayran ko na nga ang credit card ko samantalang yung inorder ko wala pa di pa nagpapakita.
Dec 3 (Monday)- Today yun, Tumawag ulit ako sa Lazada, nakatambay nalang daw sa LBC Head Office yung package ko at for pick up nlang daw yun. O diba, they offered free delivery pero anu na ngayon ang siste? for pick up na. pag magrerequest daw ako ng re-delivery, sa LBC nalang daw ako makipag-usap :( Binagsakan ko nga ng telepono. Tapos tumwag naman ako sa LBC, sabi naman nila, sa Lazada daw ako tumawag kasi ang Lazada daw ang dapat makipagcoordinate sa LBC regarding re-delivery. Ay siya! Turuan na sila.
BUTI NALANG NAGBASA KO DITO,DAMI SANA KAMING OORDER NG GALAXY TAB SA LAZADA KASO MAHIRAP PALA SILANG KAUSAP,PANU PA KYA KUNG MAY SIRA PA YUNG ITEM NA NAKUHA MO CGURADONG WALA KA NG PAGASANG MAPALITAN YUN.PAG ORDER AT DELIVER PALANG WALA NG PAG ASA PAG PALIT PA KAYA NG ITEM.daig mo pa NINAKAWAN.IREPORT NA YAN NG MAILABAS NA SA BALITA PARA MATAKOT NA YUNG IBANG NAGBABALAK OMORDER SA LAZADA ...baka magtino pag wala ng umoorder .. :i
where can i contact the lazada i've been calling the telephone number in their website but its not working anymore pls anyone who knows d number thanks
Sana mabasa to ng Lazada CS kasi I've been cancelling my order. I sent them a bunch of emails, PMs on facebook, and even tweets on twitter but I didn't get any reply. I didn't even get a confirmation call about my order. So, If they read about this, Please cancel my order 300624362. Thank You!
saLAMAT SA PAG paalam sa katulad kung gusto sana mag order..haixxx...STRESS sana kun katulad sa iyo ang mangyayari...tnx a lot sa blog nyo! :)
Naku! naka order paman din ako and waiting nalang sa delivery, pero buti nalang COD... i cancel ko nalang... Hmmmmp!
Kahit sa Land line di ako maka kontak sa lazada... kainis!
I ordered my wife's christmas gift. When i purchased it was in stock but after 8days from payment they cancel my order then send email my order was canceled by thenselves. I was too pissed I call up to CS. their attitude was dont care as long as they give money back. what the fuck is that website. its just trash website. Foxs please dont buy anything from LAZADA.com.ph
thanks guys, oorder p naman sana ako ng tablet, wag na lang, nakakatakot...
So very newbie, i planned to buy oplus cp for my gf. Because its a smartphone with many functions and advertised mostly in tv.I told her that there is zero int. in bdo becos shes working there. After i read those negative feedbacks. I learned not to buy with you. To the management coz im also a part of a management. Take action!! this is your customers and yet you are allowing them to speak out the negatives in you. Arrange the products first, from the packaging, ads and real information. Secondly tell your customer service people to go to training. They must return to the customers that got mad and rearrange with them with nice and truth, its their compliment anyway. For almost all of this article doesnt have good comment in you again take action! When getting mad to the employees is only the action this is for you fool management.
GOsh! HOw could I cancel my order???help me..I already did order last night( my first time)..and I was kind'a thinking of cancelling it , but dont know how.
Had my first experiene at Lazada and I never bought from them again.
I ordered a tab and a waffle maker. When the tab arrived, it was DEFECTIVE. When the waffle maker arrived, it was a WRONG MODEL and definitely not what i wanted.
I called them for the return, they said they'd have the items picked up or i could drop the items off at the nearest lbc branch. I went to lbc, they wouldn't accept the items because they weren't notified by lazada. I called lazada, they were sorry, they'd have the items picked up daw at my most convenient time. Great.
Few days after, when the deadline for return came near, still no pickup.
I decided to ask a friend of a friend who knew a person in lbc to pick up the item and ship it back to lazada.
I decided to not bother with sending the waffle maker back (HANABISHI - which looked fake because of discoloration). I just sent the tab back.
I called for the refund of the amount back to my credit card, they said they'd process the refund after their warehouse communicated with them the receipt of the item.
They refunded the amount back weeks and weeks after, when my cellphone bill was already huge for calling them and being put on hold.
I never bought any item from lazada again. I stuck with ebay.ph, my transactions with them have always been good in years.
And lazada wont stop sending me emails on deals which I never read anyway.
Don't buy at lazada.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS? WRONG MODEL. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.
paano kung hindi kami blogger? ano mangyayari kung palpak ang serbisyo, tutunganga na lang ba? tsk tsk tsk
my first order was a 16GB Flash Drive, nakarating naman dito sa surigo del sur galing maynila thru lbc. 2nd order is starmobile at coby headset, they sme naman po, najarating s bahay namin.
andyan pa nga naman yung packaging ng courier sa house.
So far my experience with Lazada is fine. However, siguro with too many orders they handle everyday, they find it hard to manage already.
What I hate now about them is that they post promos that are way too impossible for everyone to enjoy. Its like false hype for individuals who are hoping they win some of their goodies at a very low price.
my gaaaaad...un order ko na bnayaran ko nun Dec.7 2012 wla parin until now kc payment pending pa nakalagay s order ko..ilng beses na ako nag email s knla pra itanong kung bkt gnun,paulit2 lng ang sagot,prng copy and paste lng gnawa nla s email,sabi 24 to 48 hours confrmation nun bayad eh 8 days ko na hinihintay,gnun prn status ng order ko n PAYMENT PENDING...panregalo ko pa naman un mga un sayang un pera ko,ANG BAGAL NG ACTION NILA..lgng busy pa un number nla! nka2frustrate lng..
Hi everybody!
We supply apple products to various outlets and online websites.
We do Cash upon meet ups
We offer cash on delivery for bulk orders only
We can provide your order on the same day.
Apple iPhone 4s
black/white colors available
16gb 24,200k
32gb 28,200k
64gb 30,200k
Globe locked 16gb 22,200k
Smart locked 16gb 21,200k
Apple iPhone 5
black/white colors available
16gb 35,200k
32gb 39,200k
64gb 43,200k
Samsung Galaxy S3
16gb- blue, white, black
22,400k
16gb- Titanium gray&red
23,200k
**All colors available
Apple Ipad 2
Black and white
16gb 17,200k
Apple Ipad 3 wifi only
16gb 19,700k
32gb 22,200k
64gb 25,200k
Ipad 3 wifi+4g
Black and white
16gb 24,200
32 gb 27,20
64 gb 30,200
ipod touch 5th gen 32gb
12,900k
**any color available
iPad mini Series
iPad mini - black/white (wifi only)
16gb - 18,800k
32gb - 23,100k
64gb - 27,200k
Ipad mini wifi+4g Black and white
16gb 26,700k
32gb 33,900k
64gb 37,000k
iPad 4 Series
iPad 4 wifi only
black or white colors
16gb - 22,800php
32gb - 25,200php
64gb - 29,300php
Ipad 4 wifi +4g black and white
16gb 27,300
32gb 31,300
64gb 37,300
P3110 galaxy tab2 7.0
8gb 12,800k
P3110 galaxy tab2 7.0
16gb 13,800k
P3100 galaxy tab2 7.0 3g
8gb 15,700k
P3100 galaxy tab2 7.0 3g
16gb 17,800k
P7500 galaxy tab 10.1 3g
16gb 26,700k
P7500 galaxy tab 10.1 3g
32gb 30,300
P7300 galaxy tab 8.9
16gb 18,60k
N8000 galaxy note 10.01
16gb 26,500
P5100 galaxy tab 10.1
16gb 19,800
Sony Xperia handhelds (brand new)
Xperia Miro- 10,500
Xperia P- 13,100
Xperia U- 9,500
Xperia Sola- 11,000
Xperia Neo L- 10,400
Xperia Arc S- 13,300
Xperia TX- 23,500
Xperia SL- 17,100
Xperia S- 16,700
Xperia Acro S- 18,100
Xperia ION- 17,100
Xperia J- 11,400
*** prices can fluctuate anytime. Kindly inquire regularly for price increase or decrease***
Prices are still negotiable depending on the quantity of your orders.
Thank You
Miriam V.Madrona
0915-1838508
For any complaints make sure you put DTI in the CC of your email: dtincrlegal@yahoo.com
Lazada will act very quickly on your complaint if they see that DTI reads the email as well :)
buti na lang nabasa ko kagad ito, cellphone p nmn sana bibilhin ko.
thanks sa nagpost nito
may concern di ako tungkol sa LAZADA na yan! 1 ordered a skullcandy headset because it was on sale, when i received it may defect binalik namin they were quick accepted the damage. for processing na daw yung refund. Ngayon we ordered another gold headset as same may defect siya pero different than the other one. we returned it ayaw nila i consider as defect. ilang beses na kami tumawag, para iexplain kung ano yung sira seems like they don't know kung ano yung damage. maliit man para sa kanila, it's a big deal for me. cause i should get the satisfaction i need to get because i am a buyer! ang hirap hirap nila kausap. we want to report them to DTI! ang bilis nila maningil ang hirap nila magbalik ng pera! DON'T EVER BUY AT LAZADA!
I posted this on their Facebook Page -
Paging Lazada Customer Service: Please attend to my complaint regarding the delivery of Order #300875982 of 19/12/2012 11:13. I swear - you don't attend to it, I will email the DTI (dtincrlegal@yahoo.com). You put on your website that you inform those whose orders you cancel for one reason or another (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/lazada.png/). But you made me wait waiting for Order # 300246282 of 16/12/2012 20:18 which you secretly cancelled. Anyway, it is an order I have accepted to be cancelled by you. Kaso, if I did not call your Customer Service, I would have not found out about your cancelling. Did you send me even an e-mail? No! That is unfair trade practice. Linoloko nyo ang tao. And you waste their time. Wanna read all about about their sloppy service? - Eto - http://senioritahitana.blogspot.com/2012/06/beware-of-lazada-philippines-my-lazada.html
And PS - good luck na lang sa winners ng mga promo ng Lazada. Hopefully, you will be sent what you won. Hopefully. Within the next two months. Maybe the next two years even. And hopefully in good condition. Whatever.
Chelrule Nook, you can just CC DTI dtincrlegal@yahoo.com on your next email to them :) No need to actually threaten them that you will CC DTI, just do it, it will make them work faster :)
Don't waste your precious time any longer with them, they will never attend to you unless they see DTI is in the CC of your email to them :) That's the point where they will act quick :)
i ordered a tablet from them recently. no hitches and i am satisfied. i have been an on-line shopper since last year. i have not been hot by bad products or services from any as of the moment. i guess prudence in the transaction must be exercised as well. - peewee saldajeno
UPDATE: LAZADA finally delivered my ordered tablet. While I can order more products from them in the future as I have done in the past, am a bit sqeamish now after this past experience.
They still haven't delivered my iPhone 5... sadly they are a scam and I have read a lot of bad reviews about them in the internet... tsk tsk
breach of contract....you can asked for a replacement with damages....
Ok naman ang experience ko sa Lazada. Ang dami ko na ngang nabili. Maghintay ka lang talaga to be delivered (3 days max sa akin). They communicate well naman if your item is incorrect. Kesa pumunta pa sa mall at mamasahe at kikilan ng taxi driver e dito na lang ako.
Just CC dtincrlegal@yahoo.com in your email to them, they always act immediately if they see that DTI is also reading the email :)
Hahaha. LAZADA ba kamo?
Sale daw sila ngayon, yung smart watch ng sony (actually liveview ang product name niya bu they labeled it as smart watch)
Bakit smart watch and not liveview? To confuse customers?
Ligeview sa kanila orig price daw is 2500 something and sale ngayon na 1.5k+ na lang. What!??????????
Eh last last week lang yan na din ang price nila dun sa smart watch daw nla..
Well,, it's a informative site for me.. pang window shopping purposes lang naman and then.... look for the actual nung product sa store. That simple!
WOW ah!!! Cherry Mobile Titan Price @ 8,289 sa Lazada PH, tapos discounted price at 6,499... Eh mga tungek pala kayo eh! 6,500 po MISMO SA CHERRY MOBILE!!! IPASARA NA YAN! FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!
Hi I just ordered awhile ago well kinda "ordered", but I'm planning on not paying anymore (do you think I should cancel it pa? Because I think it'll take a longer time, and I think there's no problem naman since wala pang nakukuha na pera sa bulsa ko). What happened is that I was suppose to order only one product and what happened is that it doubled; and I'm seriously panicking cause what if they call up and charge me for both products, when I clearly didn't press the button of the "I've accepted the terms & conditions applied" when I first ordered, anyway I closed the site and opened a new tab, which should clearly have reset the action that I placed, which meant I didn't order anything. But when I checked my "MY ORDERS" it appeared, and I didn't know if it just appeared but it shouldn't be considered an order cause I didn't press the "Term & Conditions" button. Anyhow I clicked again the product that I wanted to order which was the "Coby Kyros MID7042 7" Android 4.0 4GB with Wi-Fi (Black)" and this time I clicked their "Terms & conditions" button and this time when I went back to "MY ORDERS" behold, 2 products that was just supposed to be 1!!! Good god, I think I won't pay anymore it's already giving me a headache. I hope you guys would get your money back or you product in proper condition. God Bless!
Also thank you for this post, I'd rather go to the mall and pay extra money than get scammed. Thanks again, hope you can reply and tell me if I should cancel my order or just leave it.
tama badtrip yan lazada na yan bumili ako ng smart watch gen 1. (sony Ericson). so far so good pay on delivery ako nakuha ko ung item 6 days. ngaun nkuha ko n may defect naman eh nakalgay sa lazada.com at email ko n pag may problema sa sony ako pupunta 1 year warranty ksi. ngaun araw galing ako ng sony. tangina ang sbi skin ng sony hindi raw apprubado ng sony ung product n nabili ko tangina hindi ko magamit ung product ko. sayang ung pera ko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For everyone who has problems:
Send an email to DTI at dtincrlegal@yahoo.com ... Lazada always acts immediately if they see a complaint is filed against them :)
I was about to buy a CM candy tv cellphone thru lazada but after reading all the comments above nakakatakot pala bumili online .. thanks sa blogger for making this post it really helps a lot.
Wala prob na man yung sakin, here ako sa Iloilo City..dami nako nabili, mga celphones tska memory cards...binibinta ko rin hehehe...ok na man wala nga defects, packaging, ok na man,,nakaka save nga ako eh kasi may binibigay silang voucher na tag 200-500 pesos...hehe..CoD gamitin natin para sigurado..ayoko magbayad ng advance eh...hmm..yun lang. Ty
i'm planning also to buy to this new online shopping site.. Thanks to SenoritaHitana ! Clever enough not to post this complaints in their review sites. I think tama and its about time ang national gov't na magimpose ng specific taxes sa sa mga punyetang online site lalo na itong lazada philippines... nag bibisness sila pero d nagbabayad ng taxes at false advertising pa !... mga imcompetent online sales staff.. DTI /BIR better monitor ALL SITES..LALO NA THIS LAZADA... BAKA magtagal mag umabuso ito..!!
Thanks Senorita sa blog re: LAZADA.. Anybody with experience with ENSOGO online shopping. paki share naman.. iwas lang ako sa stress at pag inom ng paracetamol sa sakit sa ulo...
I have bought 6 items on separate transactions from lazada. So far, i never had any troubles with any of them.there were some delays,but i was expecting it since i am from negros occidental. Well,maybe am just lucky?lol
Now I'm totally pissed with Lazada Philippines! After niyo ko paghintayin ng order ko pagkakuha ko defective naman! Useless yung phone na nabili ko sa inyo! What kind of service do you have?! Free nga ang Shipping Fee niyo pero yung service niyo bulok! So ngayon need ko nanaman maghintay ng ilang days bago ko makuha yung replacement! Don't you dare give me another defective item or else I'm gonna fucking sue you! >.<
Remember, file a complaint against them with DTI:
dtincrlegal@yahoo.com
If they see that you CCed DTI, they will act quickly :)
waLAZADA Scammers!!!
aqo dn...i hate..makapadala na aqo...pero wla pa rin confirmation email....
pwd kaya mg email tayo sa dti para mabigyan ng action ang mga problema natin???
You can also CC the consumer welfare desk of the BTRCP:
CWD-BTRCP@dti.gov.ph
So that you will be helped immediately :) If DTI reads that a customer is being scammed, they always scold the seller/business to strictly comply with consumer laws :)
Like this Facebook page to raise your concern regarding Lazada Scam Philippines:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lazada-Scam/388652657891917
:)
Hoo! Buti nabasa ko 'to. May balak pa naman sana akong bumili dun via COD.
OMG!!! ganito pala pagbumili ka sa mga online shopping! Bibili nalang ako sa Malls meron pa akong chance na masuri and testing sa item!
What a disaster, I paid PHP95,000 for that TV in Lazada 4 months ago and until now they haven't delivered it to me! I have already sent an email complaint to dtincrlegal@yahoo.com and Lazada suddenly is now acting really quick :) I hope Lazada can give back my money ASAP. Thanks DTI for helping :)
1. I paid online for an item which Lazada took over a week to deliver to the recipient (Metro Manila).
2. Lazada asked the recipient to pay for the item. (in effect: sending someone a special gift - a bottle of perfume - then asking him/her to pay for it).
3. The recipient paid for the item, too. Double payment went to Lazada.
4. It has been almost a month now, and after several phone calls and email - Lazada won't return the money. They're saying that their 'higher management' hasn't decided yet on how to return the money...Grabe talaga!
After reading this blog, I sent another email to Lazada and I cc'd DTINCRLegal.
5. Lazada's organizational inefficiency and blatant inconsistency are not attributes of a reliable online shopping outlet.
Hi Ann, actually you can also use the forwarding option of whatever email you're using (Gmail/Yahoo etc.) and address it to CWD-BTRCP@dti.gov.ph and write something along the line "For your reference", because the Consumer Welfare Desk (CWD) of the Bureau of Trade also acts strictly and swiftly on any consumer complaints and penalizes those companies who rip off customers with filthy tricks :)
hello po.. waiting din po ako sa item ko from lazada, last dec ko pa yun inorder,yung iba kong order dumating na last december pa, itong isa nlng hinihintay ko.. 3 item kasi inorder ko tapos dalawa lang dumating..
ngayon, ilang email na ako sa kanila, ni hindi man lang sila nagrereply sa email ko... :(
sana may update na.
Did you already email the DTI at dtincrlegal@yahoo.com for assistance?
gusto ko sana bumili ng shoes. dito ko lang kasi nakita na may ganun. mag Cash On Delivery na lang gagawin ko. ok pa ba ang Lazada? dami kasing complaint ako nabasa.
My personal experience was kind of lukewarm for me. I paid via bank deposit, then when the courier arrived, they were asking for the payment. As in grabe! I ran to my wallet and got out my receipt. Buti na lang nahanap ko pa kung hindi, edi baka nadoble pa pinabayad sa akin. Item was in good condition naman, pero kinda hassle. Tapos brwosed through their site. Super false advertising. Nakasulat % discount, pero honestly, mas mahal pa din yun discounted price sa mall, and other online sellers. FALSE ADVERTISING talaga. Sana may consumer protection act na pwede mo demanda mga establishment for false advertising gaya niyan for the sake na makabenta. No plans of buying from them anytime soon.
Okay yan si LOZADA joker maraming napasaya yan bata pa ako fan na ako ni AIK LOZADA!!!
hello po.. waiting din po ako sa item ko from lazada, last dec ko pa yun inorder,yung iba kong order dumating na last december pa, itong isa nlng hinihintay ko.. 3 item kasi inorder ko tapos dalawa lang dumating..
ngayon, ilang email na ako sa kanila, ni hindi man lang sila nagrereply sa email ko... :(
sana may update na.
-------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
GOOD NEWS GUYS... GUSTO KO LANG PO MALAMAN NYO NA NARECEIVED KO NA YUNG ITEM KO FROM LAZADA YESTERDAY LANG :) THANK YOU LAZADA BINIGYAN PA AKO NG FREE 100 VOUCHER :).. NEXT TIME PO ULIT..
UPDATE: After almost a month of consistent follow up calls / email to Lazada, they gave back my money. In my follow up letter (sent, Jan 9), I cc'd DTINCRLEGAL@yahoo.com. An hour later, I received an email from Lazada - and a phone call later that day. They asked for my bank details. The following day, the money was already deposited to my account. Finally! Btw, they did send me an electronic voucher, which I don't have any intention of using.
Hi Ann,
That's right :) For every issue always CC the DTI
dtincrlegal@yahoo.com
So that Lazada acts immediately :)
So far my experience with Lazada is good. I ordered an item two days ago and this morning I got my order thru 2GO and they gave me a voucher worth 250php.
It's really a big convenience to shop online and delivered at your doorstep.
Naka-save nga pala ako ng 200php compared sa price ng item sa mall.
Natawa naman ako dun sa comment ng umorder ng cheap china tablet panay complain eh nag-expect yata na Sam Galaxy Tab quality. Siguro karamihan sa mga palpak ang binili dito compulsive buyer walang gaanung alam sa product at order kagad. Sa ibang bansa ganyan din hinde maiwasan ang complain at hinde lahat satisfied customer pero expected na yan kahit saan. Expect niyo na what you pay is what you get kaya kung chaep items don't expect to much>>>
Lazada is not a scam they just give bad customer service....
EH LECHE NAMAN PALANG LAZADA NA YAN!
WALA NGANG KWENTA!!!!!!!!!!!11
I have also been victimized by this company. We have ordered items before Xmas for xmas gifts but until this time the items are not delivered yet. They kept on promising to deliver the package and for almost a month have not kept their promise. I don't know what they want to happen but one thing is for sure... they are inefficient, unprofessional and insensitive! I regret having to encounter their site.
So far for my experience na deliver naman agad at maganda yung product,much better also to use cash on delivery:)))
cash on delivery..pra kahit ndi dumating ang order.. ok lng,,, atlist hawak m ung pera m... if nag promise cla ng 5days for delivery den wlang dumating ..bumili ka na sa mall den..pagdumating ung tgal deliver.. cla nmn gawin mong tanga.. sbhin m meron kna...
planning to buy fujifilm instax camera...ngayon nagdadalawang isip na ko...
I will never ever buy again in Lazada! Nagpurchased kasi ako last January 3, 2013 ng Infinity JS-5080 Dual Wireless Microphones and then shipped after 2 days January 5, 2013. I was very excited because I really like the item for the price of 449 pesos and I was also impressed for the nice packaging. Pero nagkaproblema...The item was "DEFECTIVE" after I tested it. So I was like "okay" I will email and report it immediately para mapalitan ng bago...
So Lazada emailed me back the instructions how to replace the item. I shipped back the item and paid the shipping fee (according to them they will return the shipping fee..
To make the story short...After 1 week and 3 days to be exact na very "annoying" follow ups by calls and emails. Wala paring progress yung problema ko. "Nakakastress" yung mga explanations nila. Kanina yung last call ko they said that they will return my money plus the shipping costs. They will email me the instructions how to refund my money. Again and again napakaraming proseso. Now im still waiting for their "email kuno" while typing this, wondering kung mababalik pa yung pera ko.
This is a big lesson for me and I hope for the people who are reading all the complaints here.
"Mas maganda talaga bumili sa malls, divisoria and raon quiapo (for the electronics) stubborn me". Sana hindi ako naniwala sa napakagaling sa advertisment na "Lazada Philippines"...
Thanks po sa mga info na pinost nyo :)) thank god na nabasa kuto, kundi ehh sayang ung pera na pinag ipunan ko para bumili ng android tablet. atlast alam kuna ang baho ng lazada! naiinis ako sa ganyang scam parang walang pinag aralan ehh! tama naman yung inorder nyo tapos sasabihin 'sorry po ma'm/sir pero hindi iyan ang pinadeliver nyo" anuto joke?? do you think amalayer?!
buti kami ok naman experience namin we bought flare sa lazada.. the next order boom ilang weeks bago dumating. uff
How sad! Maybe I should just suggest you that you should have a time forshopping in some malls here in the Philippines.
Oh my god, Lazada is the worst scam! First this water heater disaster and I am finding a lot of other bad reviews about them as well. It seems to be epidemic! No one should trust this website. Don't gamble with your money.
For complaints, email the DTI at dtincrlegal@yahoo.com
Mahirap talagang bumili ng product na hindi mo nakikita. Mas ok! sana kung pakita muna ung product then tska mo babayaran. I buy online but meetups lang. Like KIM-STORE and E-bay. but pag malalayo yung place nang seller basa-basa muna ng review.
Maganda pa naman mga product sa LAZADA, but bad review? no go...
putang ina nyong lahat...!!!! mga paPWET kayo!.......mga hinayupak kayo!!!,.. tang inang LAZADA yan!!!!
It serves as a lesson to all of us. Think twice before you buy. Eh kung sa mall nga tayo bibili, gusto natin i-check kung maayos yung produkto. Bakit tayo bibili sa mga online stores kung saan hindi man lang muna nakikita nang aktwal yung produkto? Hindi dapat tayo basta-basta magtiwala...
MAG CASH ON DELIVERY NA LG KASI KAYO, kung panget o defective, d walang bayad --- RETURN TO SENDER
Totoo yung mga sinabi nyo, kasi i ordered digicam supposedly pang gift ko sa sis ko,but i found out that it was defective, i sent it back to them via lbc but i haven't received my money back worth P1999 and P230 cost of return item. My God...sana naman maibalik pa nila.
Anonymous, if they don't replace your camera, just CC the DTI:
dtincrlegal@yahoo.com
And Lazada will act quickly :)
Sana maipalabas ito sa t.v. kasi ang dami nang naloloko ng Lazada.
I also had the same experience with Cash Cash Pinoy. Items bought as Christmas gifts which were advertised under their Christmas promo, aabot na ng Valentine's Day, no delivery pa rin. Nakaka-high blood sila!
Aww Perwisyo pla yang Lazada, Order pa sana ako.
Bat d nalang kayo mag COD? tsaka brand new ba yang items nila ang laki kc ng mga discounts haha (:
Aminin niyo, OVERPRICED diba? Yung discounted price eh yung original price sa mall. Pa %off pa sila!
Tama! 1st tym kung umorder dito sa pesteng lazada na to. Jan.18 ako ng purchase ng phone hanggang ngaun wala pa din.. january 29 na.. 5 business day daw.. nasa manila area nmn ako.. so disappointed ..
Pareho kaming nasa Dubai ng husband ko at gusto namin bigyan ng christmas gift ang mga anak namin. First time kaming nag-placed ng order sa Lazada, then I received e-mail na kelangan i-provide copy ng credit card and Valid ID on the same day. After 2 days nag-email sila na in process na ang payment dahil na-verify na ang credit card details. then after 2 days na-deliver na ung mga toys sa bahay namin, kahit na outside Metro Manila pa kami nakatira. May mga pagkakataon siguro na pumapalpak serbisyo nila dahil wala namang kompanyang perpekto.
I thought LAZADA is legal... I am not yet a victim, but I am planning to make order/s... buti na lang nag-research muna ako and I found out all these comments... sa naaalala ko pinapakita pa ito as shopping online ng isang contest sa isang tv network dahil dito nag-shoshopping ung mga contestants nila and they have commercials too.... meaning, they are only legal when it comes to the artists or people from media? and they are illegal when it comes to the ordinary people? Better yet, go to the mall na lang para sigurado....
Maganda lang ang website ng lazada. Maganda mga offer nakaka inganyo bumili/umorder. Pero jan lang sila magaling. Sa mga ads at mga pasikat. Pero sasakit lang ulo nyo. ILLEGAL!
Lazada scammed me badly.. I ordered items for over P100,000 and until today (after 2 months) I haven't even receive them yet. Disaster!
I called their customer support but they said they cannot do anything about it because they have a trouble with their warehouse system.
What do I care about their problems??? I will send now an email to DTI dtincrlegal@yahoo.com and complain to them about Lazada's horrible, horrible service ...
LAZADA has a Valentine's promo "Share Your Love" for Mastercard payments which offers 15% discount. When I tried to purchase an item in their promo worth more than 16K, and after putting my Mastercard info, I was expecting to see the discounted amount before I checkout my order. But nothing happened. I called and spent more than 100pesos to call their Customer hotline and the agent, Nina, confirmed that I did the correct procedure and that I might have to retry it because it's supposed to refresh the page and display the discounted amount. I did it again, using different browsers and nothing happened. I called the Hotline again and talked to Apple. She also confirmed that the discounted amount should be displayed first before I checkout my order. But then, Apple said that she will confirm and asked me to wait for a minute (which took at least 3 mins). Then she told me that I should checkout my order with the same price since it is still subject to verification if I really used a Mastercard. And the supposed 15% discount will be "refunded" to me. So I asked her to send me a reply to my feedback so I can have a proof that the last procedure she mentioned is the "correct" one. Unfortunately, I haven't received that kind of email. Instead the following was the response of LAZADA to my feedback:
"ME: I was trying to pay for the Nexus 7 but I don't want to press checkout button after putting my card info unless the amount has been refreshed to discounted amount. I called your Customer hotline earlier and I was informed that it should be refreshed before I click checkout, otherwise, I will be charged with the original amount. Pls help.... I don't see the discounted amount after putting my card info and I don't want to continue until I see the discounted amount."
"LAZADA: Regarding your inquiry, if ever that the 15% discount did not apply, you may send us the scanned copy of your credit card billing statement so we can manually process the refund."
Sorry for the long story.... but my only question is... what is the correct procedure??? Is it really 15% discount or 15% rebate!!!
Hello???
wow grabe pla ang LAZADA sana dati ko pa ito nakita. last dec 28, bmli aku ng skullcandy earphone sa knila. ngyn sira na agad skullcandy ko. 1 month pa lang.yung 3.5mm plug nakalas sa cord, dati na akung gagamit ng skullcandy pero ngyn lang nangyari sken to. my manufacturer warranty daw yun sabi sa website nila. kakasend ko pa lang sa website nila ng reklamo ko..at ngpadala na din aku sa facebook page nila ng pictures at yung order form na bngay nla sken nun. sna mapalitan nila yung skullcandy ko.
Scam talaga ang Lozada!
lazada was ok for me, im not sure kasi COD lagi pinipili ko...
You just need to contact them after few days para ma track mo yung order mo through their partner courier, nag kaka problem lang naman kasi pag dumating na sa courier nila kasi hindi naman sila same ng database ng 3rd party courier service nila.
for me, as a suggestion; wag masyadong mag tiwala, since lahat tayo tamad mag punta ng mall, we just need to sit and wait, pag walang action, thats the time we have to complain with the help of DTI.
Mali naman kasi agad na complain agad ng hindi mo iniisip kung anu ba or sino ba ang may mali...
another suggestion, Review you products first, if you are not sure or if you want to know the details of the product that you want to buy, its better to call and ask for the support of customer service then ask for a reference number. they can also place an order for you.
for sure lahat mag a-aggree dito before buying something with the website lalo na sa mga super expensive things.
I was thinking (for many days) about buying a Motorola cellphone from Lazada. Even created an account and inquired about the product. Buti na lang I decided to google complaints about them, if any. I have decided not to buy from them and get my phone from the mall. Thanks for this.
BAKA NA CHAMBAHAN NYO LNG UNG DEFECTIVE.. AKO BUMILI AKO NG SONY WALKMAN OK NAMAN... MY ADVICE IS MAG COD KYO PRA PDE MATESTING... PAG MURA KSI EH SA MALAMANG GRAY MARKET YAN.. SMUGGLED ETC.. KYA GAMBLE DIN YAN HEHEHE
oi TS bka nmn cold tlga yan.. mali lng ng print naging warm.. tama ung nsa taas mag COD kyo lalo na pag mejo mahal ung item.. alam nyo nmn pag online namamali din sa deliver,, tapos mura pa gling sa gray market. kya wg pkasigurado..,, in my xpernce dumating naman ung item witing 3days at nka tipid ako ng more than 1k,,, sa sm ksi ang laki ng patong.. putragis :D
un lang. may pagka scammer pla noh
its a good thing I searched first before deciding to buy a product from them. thanks guys. Maricel from Cebu
Aw.. tsk! tsk! hay balak ko pa nmn omorder..buti nlng nabasa ko to.. mabuti nmn at marami pading concern citizen at thanks sa blog na eto.. Kawalan to ng lazada dpat kasi pinagbubutihan nla ang serbesyo para magtiwala ang mga online buyer sakanila.. SAYANG.. :(
I too was badly scammed by Lazada
I ordered items worth PHP 300,000 with my credit card and until today they weren't delivered. Everytime I call them they tell me a different reason why nothing's been delivered yet.
I CCed DTI at dtincrlegal@yahoo.com and suddenly Lazada immediately replied and said they would deliver within 1 week. Let's see!
By the way, my insider at DTI told me that Lazada has currently more than 500 complaints at DTI since early 2012. Definitely I will never order from them again.
buti ok naman naging experience ko sa lazada..2days lang hinintay ko using COD, dumating naman ng maayos yung inorder ko(cherry mobile).. i guess pag defect yung nabili nyo, d kasalanan ng lazada yun. manufacturer ang dapat sisihin , kc sealed naman po yung mga binibenta ng lazada(base lang sa experience ko). baka, swerte lng cguro ako.. ^_^
good thing i checked first if ever may konting complaints about lazada. but to my surprise na madami palang nagrereklamo, so no hesitation na di na ako bibili d2.
Salamat po dito at nainform kami. :)
ask ko lang po.. dba pag COD ung payment free shipping po pag 1k ung order.. kasi ung mga item po ba na oorderin ko is 1k below bawat isa.. 3 item po kasi un.... pero ang total nmn is morethan 1k ng 3 item free po ung delivery nun?? slamat po sa mkakatugon ng tanung ko.. Godbless
total ng binili mo is 1k or more = free delivery
Hello,
Just wanna comment about lazada. Lazada has the best online buying that I've tried just ordered a android phone from them yesterday, just this afternoon I got it already. Ang bilis ng delivery nila. Overnight lang to think na I am from Bohol.
Hope you could give it a try again, di naman masamang magbigay nga chances.
^
^
maybe ur from lazada lol, how come ur from bohol then same day delivery. funneh !
Fck lazada u can keep my money amounting to 4,700 tumaas lang bill ko kakatawag sa inyo walang kwenta!!!!!!!!
How come Thessa Marie Coto became part of lazada, She's employed at Royal Truck & Equipment, Inc.
Researcher Specialist, 2012 - present.
DUHHHHHH...
anu po dapat ilagay sa voucher code ?? please help! ASAP!
scam alert...
grabe, lazada suckzzz big time!
they charged my credit card for LED tv 55k and until now delivery! I already DTI at dtincrlegal@yahoo.com and hope that they will kick lazada's azzz. f*** them!
Five times na ako umorder sa Lazada wala pa naman problema. May nakukuha kasi akong discount form them dun sa mga contest nila hehe, Wala pa naman akong naging problema and parating less than 5 days na rereceive ko na yung mga item. Yup tama mag COD na lang kayo para walang hassle, Kapag COD kasi sasabihin nung courier guy(2go/LBC)na icheck muna yung item kung working or coplemte para kung sakaling sira or maling item maibabalik agad
OH MY!!IM SO STUPID TO PLACE AN ORDER WITH THEM..i should checked first this reviews..tskk tskk..now i am worried cause i purchased an item worth of Php30k!!..nagwoworry ako na baka palpak ung item..buti sana kung mura lang cya..tsk..dapat pala nagcheck muna ako nang mga reviews..wala pa din ung order ko..ganun ba tlga kapalpak lazada???
Meaning tlgang malaki possibilities na palpak ung makuha ko na item? nde na ba pede mag refund since wala pa nman ung order??
POTA NAG ORDER AKo NG PORTABLE DVD.. TPOS MALING ITEM NA BIGAY...
IPA REFUND KO NALANG...
HANGGANG NGAYON NDI KO PA NA KUKUHA YUNG REFUND!!!!!!!
SANA MA IBALIK PA YUN!
hello!!! kakabasa ko lang po ng blog na 'to and the comments... nangangamba tuloy ako sa inorder kong sneakers ngayon pa lang COD payment (more than 500 yung amount).. medyo malaki na rin po yung amount na yan for me.. nakareceive naman ako agad ng confirmation sa email. sana naman tuloy-tuloy na maayos yung delivery and service pati ang condition ng product.... hmmm...
:-/
Buti nlng na basa ko mga negative comments nyo. salamat talaga sa nyo lahat! pupunta na ako saudi this march. plan ko sana ay bibili ng mga gadgets sa Lazada as a surprise para sa girlfrnd at family ko. after reading your comments biglang na erase ang Lazada sa isip ko.
kakatakot nman ang Lazada. may pa advertise pa silang nalalaman. ganyan ka dami ang mali nila?! oh my! there's no excuse for that!
unlike ko nlng ang Lazada sa FB ko. walang silbi! ma sasayang lng oras ko. pagsabihan ko na din mga friends ko na wag silang bibili sa Lazada dahil baka ma sayang din ang oras at pera nila pag mka bili sila ng mga defective items. Thanks to all and to Seniorita hitana!
The funny thing from Lazada is they advertised that the package will be delivered 5-10 days if outside Metro Manila. Akalain mo, after 3days from ordering it through their website, my package arrived. Ano ba yan. Hahaha
Meron naman tracking bakit kayo nag kakaproblema? I just receive another item from them 3 days lang andito na sa akin! Anyways mukang hindi pa sanay ang mga pinoy sa online shopping hehehe. http://www.lazada.com.ph/lazada-promise/
I agree with DC. Filipinos are not yet used to online shopping. Shouldn't you be happy that your order arrived earlier than expected? Or maybe your money isn't available yet. :D
MAS MABUTI SA AUTHORIZED OUTLET KAYO MISMO SA PUWESTO WLA PA KYONG STRESS NAKIKITA NYO PA ANG PRODUKTO.PANGIT TALAGA ANG ONLINE SHOP.
Post a Comment